We are now hiring for a Programme Leader, Training, Research & Consultancy. Come and work for Dementia Adventure!
Post: Programme Leader, Training, Research & Consultancy
This is an exciting new role within our Training, Research and Consultancy (TRC) Team. Research underpins all of our work at Dementia Adventure. The successful applicant will explore and expand our research baseline with a view to developing new successful research partnerships, and design and deliver future projects in support of Dementia Adventure’s charitable mission and vision. As a key member of the TRC Team, they will contribute to the running and development of a diverse and comprehensive range of training services, designed to support more people with dementia to get outdoors and experience the benefits of nature.
Cultures & Benefits:
- A small, friendly team of 22 staff + 80 volunteers
- Beautiful offices set in an idyllic location (Essex)
- Competitive salary (circa £34k)
- Flexible, 30 hours over 4 days per week – flexi-time system in operation
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to apply for this post, please submit the following:
- A letter of application (no more than two pages long) demonstrating how you meet the criteria outlined in the Job Description and Person Specification, as well as why you are interested in working for Dementia Adventure.
- An up-to-date CV outlining your employment history, academic and professional qualifications, and contact details.
Closing Date: 7 February 2023
Interviews: 20 February 2023 at our offices in Essex
Please let us know if you will require any special provision should you be called for interview.
Dementia Adventure is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.